Our mission and clinical vision
NHS Hounslow CCG's mission is to improve the effectiveness of clinical care and the patient experience.
Our clinical vision
Elective Care (planned surgery)
- High quality service
- Reduce the number of attendances needed at secondary care providers which would reduce the time patients would have to take from their daily lives
- Detailed care and management plans sent to GPs and patients to enable local and self-management.
- Palliative care to become an elective service by having robust end of life care plans
Non-elective care: (emergency care)
- Phone first: Encourage a change in patient culture/develop an understanding that phoning first is the best way to good, efficient and seamless service
- Patient and public education engagement and communication programme will support people to get the best value from their NHS.
Quality in general practice:
- A continuous drive to improve performance and access
- To reduce ineffective variation
- To seek to improve the quality of the primary care estate.
Out of hospital care:
- Patients to feel secure being referred into an effective and safe partnership between the community based providers, and social services with support from their GPs or hospital consultant.