Patients are at the heart of everything we do at Hounslow CCG.
We make decisions about health services for Hounslow based on the feedback we get from local people, patient experiences, and the involvement of local people on our committees and on our Governing Body.
We want people to feel they are being listened to and that they can make a valuable contribution in setting and meeting the health priorities for Hounslow.
In this section, you can find out how you can get involved with the CCG, how you can share your experiences and what we do with your feedback. If you want to receive regular updates from the CCG, join our mailing list.
How does Hounslow CCG work with patients?
- Patients are represented on our governing body and other committees.
- We are dedicated to ensuring that public engagement (PPE) is embedded within the overall work of the CCG to drive improvements in health care.
- Our GP practices have patient participation groups.
- Patient choice is included in professional training for our clinicians.
- We work closely with the voluntary and community sector groups in Hounslow.
- Regular public consultations and events are held by the CCG.
- We work closely with Healthwatch Hounslow.
- We have an established Patient and Public Engagement Committee chaired by one of our lay members; this includes representation from our local council, Healthwatch and members of the carers’ forum.
- We have patient representation in all our clinical networks and we are currently working with this group to develop our patient leadership panel. This will consist of a diverse range of patients, public and carers that represents our Hounslow communities, including those experiencing the greatest health inequalities.
- We ensure that patients have a say in their own care.
- View our letter to stakeholders from January 2016 in English, Polish and Punjabi.
Use the menus on the left to find out more about the different ways you can get involved and have your say.
For more information, please contact Hounslow CCG's engagement and communications manager, Dilo Lalande, by emailing email@example.com.