Happy and Healthy in Hounslow at 60+
The London Borough of Hounslow and Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust are holding a free event in Hounslow for people aged 60 and over on Wednesday 29 October.
The Happy and Healthy in Hounslow at 60+ event will be held from 11am to 3pm at Chiswick Town Hall (Heathfield Terrace, Turnham Green, London W4 4JN).
Attendees will be able to:
- Get a health check from the NHS Healthy Lifestyles Roadshow & Diabetes UK
- Have a mini massage from our complementary therapists
- Try something you might love including Tai Chi, Boccia, new age kurling, table tennis, dance, crafts and more!
- Cycle your way to a delicious smoothie on our BlendaVenda Bike, as well as Outdoor Cycle confidence building opportunities with Cyclexperience
And get advice and informatin on:
- Completing your Dial-A-Ride membership form
- Benefits and money, keeping warm in winter, handyperson scheme, community safety and more
- Leisure and social activities for you in the borough from Hounslow Homes Older Persons Activities programme, Get Active Hounslow, Hounslow Seniors Trust, Fusion Leisure facilities, Age UK and others
Teas and coffees, a cream tea and a winter warmer lunch will be provided.
Places are limited so booking is essential. Please call 020 8583 4643 or 07946 793 701 to make a booking before 21 October.