How can I get involved?
Your feedback helps us to ensure we are commissioning the right services for our local population. There are a number of ways you can get involved in having a say about health services in Hounslow:
- Become a patient representative and get involved in a number of our projects. Sign up here.
- Patient participation groups: Most GP practices have a PPG. Join yours to have a say in how your local surgery is run
- If you are a member of your PPG, why not have a say on how services are delivered in your locality by joining your locality patient participation group
- Voluntary and community organisations: Get involved in campaigning, find out more about local services, and keep yourself informed
- Public meetings: Hounslow CCG attends local community networks, forums and public meetings to hear feedback and patient experiences
- Hounslow CCG governing body meetings: These meetings take place in public and everyone is welcome! The agenda and papers are made available on this site.
- Healthwatch: By becoming a Healthwatch volunteer, you can help shape local health services by representing your community
- Choosing and Buying Services Together is a document that reviews Hounslow Clinical Commissioning Group’s patient engagement work in 2014/15. The report details how we have worked with patients, carers, the public and other key partners to choose and buy better health care services for the people of Hounslow.
- Glossary of terms for patients: We've agreed to try and avoid using jargon whenever we're talking to the public and we hope this jargon buster is a useful tool.
Volunteer with local providers of healthcare services: